JJS Fine Art Advisory (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Policy sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please therefore read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal information.
For the avoidance of any doubt, by visiting www.jjsfineart.com (the “Website”) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Policy.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “DPA”), the data controller is Joanna Spice trading as JJS Fine Art Advisory of 127 Wendell Road, London W12 9SD (“JJS Fine Art”).
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
You may give us information about you on the Website or by corresponding with us by telephone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include, without limitation, your name, postal address, email address and mobile number (“Personal Information”).
WHAT WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR
We will use your Personal Information:
- to provide you with information and services that you request from us on the Website or by email or telephone;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and JJS Fine Art including, without limitation, sharing your information with galleries and other third parties relevant to your engagement of JJS Fine Art.
WHEN WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Notwithstanding the circumstances described above, we may also disclose your Personal Information,
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if JJS Fine Art or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Information held by it about its clients may be one of the transferred assets.
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions or to protect the rights, property or safety of JJS Fine Art, our clients or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your Personal Information) if we intend to use your Personal Information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.